Friday, October 28, 2011

Un-reasonable People

My response to post about the SuperCommittee  
 http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2011104328/reasonable-people

I don't agree that taxes raised on the the 1% require equal, or any, cuts to the 99%'s insurance programs--I refuse to call them entitlements. The 99% has already been "cut" to the bone and is bleeding heavily from every orifice. We need every insurance program we have.... and more....like healthcare for all. We need to take it out of the hides of those who aren't paying their fair share of the freight of the weight of running this country; we need to put the cheaters and thieves that destroyed the housing and banking market in the for-profit prisons they like so much. We, the 99%, are telling them enough is enough. 1% you've had your 30 years of gains, and now it's our turn.. We the People are the 99% and we will #Occupy and we will win.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on another person's post about student debt:
    "I think the Govt needs to make loans forgivable with a certain amount of military service or civil, social service to country."

    That's a great idea! I haven't seen that publicly anywhere yet and I'd like to help move it forward.

    I found the whitehouse.gov petition area a few weeks ago and I think that would be a great petition to start and promote here on your blog and I would be glad to co-opt it as well.

    If you don't want to start the petition, I would be glad to.

    ReplyDelete