Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dazed and Confused Democrats

 My response to OurFuture.Org article "Dazed and Confused"   http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2012010103/dazed-and-confused  ...about Democrats who are going to vote for Ron Paul

I have less patience with the spoiled-brat Dems who haven't gotten everything they think they were promised, than I do with the RWNJ Tea Partiers who are just certifiably crazy and nihilistic. If these people would shut off the damn reality shows and started watching their Senate and House of Reps in action, they'd be less critical of what the President has/or has not gotten done. He is not perfect, but leagues better than the racist, ridiculous Ron Paul could do. Ron Paul does believe what he says and tells the truth "as he sees it" but his truth is is childishly naive and selfish in the extreme. I do not want my country living "every man, woman, and child" on their own for survival. I am Ron Paul's age and I think he's dumber than normal if he hasn't seen enough history to recognize what has worked well and what has not worked for We the People in the past. I was raised by Depression Era parents who believed, and taught me, that when you crawled out of a hole, you reached back and pulled others up with you to move forward, you sure as hell didn't leave them in the ditch to die when you could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment